The Program Assessment Committee (PAC) has been formed for monitoring of Computer Engineering Departmental activities.
The PAC consists of faculty members and technical staff of the department who periodically monitors the departmental activities and evaluates different parameters.
Composition: The present composition of the PAC is as follows.
Chairman: Dr. V. S. Pawar (H.O.D), Department of Computer Engineering.
Convener: Mrs. V. S. Tidake, NBA Member
- All the faculty members of the Computer Department.
- All the technical staff of the Computer Department.
- Mr. B. S. Tarle, IQAC Member.
- Ms. T. S. Pawar, Information Technology Department.
- Ms. V. P. Harak, Engineering Science Department.
Roles and responsibilities: The roles and responsibilities of PAC are as follows.
- Monitoring the achievements of Program Outcomes (POs), Program Specific Outcomes (PSO), Program Educational Objectives (PEOs).
- Evaluating program effectiveness and proposing necessary changes.
- Preparing periodic reports on program activities, progress, status or other special reports for Management.
- Motivating the faculty and students towards attending workshops, developing projects, working models, paper publications and engaging in research activities.
- Interacting with students facilitating the achievement of POs, PSOs and PEOs.
- Interacting with stakeholders regarding the improvement of POs, PSOs and PEOs.