The Program Assessment Committee (PAC) has been formed for monitoring of Information Technology Department activities.
The PAC consists of faculty members and technical staff of the department who periodically monitors the departmental activities and evaluates different parameters.
Composition: The present composition of the PAC is as follows.
Chairman: Dr. V. R. Sonawane (H.O.D), Department of Information Technology
Convener: Ms. Jaya R. Surywanshi, NBA member
1. All the faculty members of the Information Technology Department.
2. All the technical staff of the Information Technology Department.
3. Ms. T.S Pawar, IQAC Member
4. Ms. V.S.Tidake, Computer Department
5. Ms. G.M.Shirsat Mechanical Department
Roles and responsibilities: The roles and responsibilities of PAC are as follows.
• Addressing and reviewing the Assessment method for attainment of Program Educational Objectives (PEOs) and Program Specific Outcomes (PEOs).
• Review and revise goals and outcomes of IT programs.
• Analysis of previous results and proposing corrective measures in order to meet POs.
• Deliberate various assessment methods to achieve target level.
• Preparing continuous assessment to ensure that all program outcomes are being assessed with in stipulated time period;
• Encourage faculty and students for attending FDP/STTP/Workshops/Internship/paper publications and engaging in research activities.