- Program Assessment Committee (PAC)
The Program Assessment Committee (PAC) has been formed for monitoring of Civil Engineering departmental activities. The PAC consists of faculty members and technical staff of the department who monitors the departmental activities periodically and evaluates different parameters.
Composition: The present composition of the PAC is as follows.
Chairman: Dr. Kadam M. P., (H.O.D.), Department of Civil Engineering
Convener: Dr. Patil K. T., NBA member
1. All the faculty members of the Civil Engineering Department.
2. All the technical staff of the Civil Engineering Department.
3. Mr. Aher P. D., IQAC member.
4. Ms. Jagtap S. M., Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Department
5. Mr. Pawar S. Y., Mechanical Engineering Department.
6. Mr. Kushare D. V., Mechanical Engineering Department.
Roles and responsibilities: The roles and responsibilities of the PAC are as follows:
- Monitoring the achievements of Program Outcomes (POs), Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs) and Program Educational Objectives (PEOs) and plan necessary actions for the attainment of POs, PSOs and PEOs.
- Scheduling of inspection period to ensure assessment of POs and PSOs in a valid time period.
- Preparing periodic reports on program activities, progress, status or other special reports for management.
- Motivating the faculty and students towards attending workshops, developing projects, working models, paper publications and engaging in research activities.
- Interact with stakeholders and DAB to facilitate the achievement of POs, PSOs, and PEOs, maintain track record and current status.